Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: thunderstorm - whites stick on

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    thanks for your answers, still not clear enough: (to make it clear - I am talking about the AI controller here, I know how our functions are working...)
    - do they also ramp down to 0% or is it possible that they can stop at a certain level (e.g. 10%), is this an adjustable value?
    -
    does this mean flashes start AFTER the brightness ramped down or DURING it is ramping down?

You decide howe many % off the light some will be ramping down under the thunderstorm. So if you have the white lights on 60% and haved tell the system att it Will reducering the light *90% Itt Will ramping down to 6-7%

The Flashes start during it is ramping down.

this is exactly what ProfiLux does

Are you talking about ProfiLux or about the Aqua Illumination controller? I wanted to know what the AI controller does.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

this is exactly what ProfiLux does

Are you talking about ProfiLux or about the Aqua Illumination controller? I wanted to know what the AI controller does.
    Hmm im talking about the Profilux, i haved not used the AI controller to simulated the thunderstorm, sorry

Maybe somebody how has can answer this question.

One Thought

Eyrlier version off the Firmware (6 month ago) the thunderstorm works perfect, look in an older firmwear and comare, the answer must be there.

so your AI lamp did not change?

with the same lamp you had suddenly problems when the ProfiLux firmware changed?

is this correct?

do you know the last version it worked correctly?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

so your AI lamp did not change?

with the same lamp you had suddenly problems when the ProfiLux firmware changed?

is this correct?

do you know the last version it worked correctly?
    Thats correct, i have not change the AI lamps, and what i now its only the firmweare to the controller you can change and i never haved used the controller.

So no change on the AI lamps and the thunderstorm stopp working whit a firmweare uppdate to the Profilux3 Ex

Im not sure but meaby ver 5,7-5,8

5.9 was the last firmware it worked. Once I updated to current, problem started.

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    5.9 was the last firmware it worked. Once I updated to current, problem started.
    Thank you Doggydoc10 for the correct firmweare version, V5,9

thanks for the hints, we check what has happened between 5.09 and 5.10

I think we added support for the 3 channel lamp

Thanks Matthias.