Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: profilux 3 ex lan problem

i can get into my nas with no problem, i am wondering iff its even possible to connect to your profilux webserver with a lan card insted of the onboard lan

no one from the support team knows?
    then could you please contact me so i can send it back to you.
    regards Cees

great response from the support forum

To get a response it´s neccessary to understand the question. Your post #41 is .... let´s say a little vague.

Where is the relation between your NAS and a Profilux? And what do you mean with "your profilux"?
    I suggest no one answers due now one knows what you try to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK View Post
    To help with your internet web server connection issues I've just tested changing the Web Port on my profilux, saving it, updating my routing Port forwarding table and i could no longer connect. Even though Profilux Control showed Port 100 as the web port when I went back into it, I could only still connect back to Port 80. A reboot of Profilux Control was needed for the web server to start running on Port 100. (Im not sure if this is by design or a firmware bug but worth noting).

Do you have anything else inside you network available out on the Internet to check that you are able to get into your network from outside and that this is just a config issue with this one device?
    if you read the post before that you will see that someone asked me if i had something els i could try to connect to,
    and with your profilux i ment mine, i wonder if i can connect to my profilux webserver true my lancard and not my onboard lan.
    regards Cees

i wonder if i can connect to my profilux webserver true my lancard and not my onboard lan.
    No, that´s not possible. The werbserver is only reachable via build-in LAN socket.
    The lancard only enables PLC connection via Ethernet

ok so the onboard lan is broken, Mathias could you please contact me how we can sort this out?
    regards Cees

is there even anyone from ghl reading this forum?

is there even anyone from ghl reading this forum?
    Sure. But you maybe haven´t read the disclaimers of GHL staff:
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    First contact for service purposes is always your local dealer. If he can´t help or is not able to you can open a ticket in support area of the GHL homepage or sent a mail to the support.

my vendor stoped his shop, i cant find support area on the homepage?