Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Expansionbox 2 and digital temp probe

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Do you have a conductivity probe connected to any of the expansion box's? I connected a conductivity probe today and it gives a constant alarm even though it is well within range. Even when I turn the probe alarm off, the alarm continues? Not sure if it is something related or something else? Thanks Lasse!

I recover rather fast - it was a surgery in the stomach and I´m home from the hospital now - but my body is used of this and recover fast. it was the number 10 since 1970 and the seventh the last 20 years.

Probably does the salinity probe send out alarm because it is over the measurement limit. Just take it out from the BNC and have the probe active in the GCC. The measurement should show a value near zero. Have the probe in the air and connect the bnc contact firmly. The measurement should be nearly the same as before. If it work and you read near zero - you can start the calibration process - and it should work when you have done that.

Sincerely Lasse

Was this resolved? If so, please share your resolution.

I seem to have the same Temp Sensor issue with a P4 and Expansion Box 2. It just errors out randomly, sometimes even reporting temp over 120F. It's a brand new sensor. I do have some other electronics/cables close, so maybe I need to tweak the "Signal Filter" ? It's the only thing I can think of, right now it's on 5 (medium).

P4 Firmware: 7.23
    Expansion Box 2 Firmware: 2.05

No its still there. I have the same issue. Random 40c. I get an e-mail then when i check its ok.

Skickat från min J9110 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by faltaren View Post
    No its still there. I have the same issue. Random 40c. I get an e-mail then when i check its ok.

Skickat från min J9110 via Tapatalk
    Same issue. Random Alarm text notification. But then when I check the app it’s fine.

@faltaren
    @brianmsu80

Have you created a support ticket so we can help you with this?
    If not, please do so.

Just did. Thanks

Same issue here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same

@Vinny - Have had an open ticket of this for many months. I even get this from redox electrodes attached to the expbox 2

Sincerely Lasse