View Poll Results: Would you buy new clusters for your LX6?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I see no need to change the clusters in my LX6

0 0%
  • Yes

25 96.15%
  • No, I would rather buy a LX7

1 3.85%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to buy Mitras LX7 clusters for your Mitras LX6?

I have been waiting so I can upgrade my 4 units. Cant wait.

Well with my excessive searching the internet. These pucks were right under my nose the whole time. I was just looking in the wrong section.
    I was constantly looking for lx7 pucks. They are actually calling them lx 6300 pucks. I found them on the website. AT least I hope these are correct
    or I will have to return them. I just purchased 12 sets for my 4 lights. Couldn't get my discount code to work though.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa...itras-lx-6300/

Description says: ***For upgrading existing LX 6 series fixtures to the same LED configuration offered in the Mitras LX 7206 LEDS

NOt sure what firmware I will have to have when I get them, but I guess I will upgrade everything before I install them.

Enjoy everyone.

Any update on availability?

Any news about this..? thanks

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

... I am curious if the 25 who voted for these upgrade clusters will actually order ...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok! I have purchased two second hand 6200HV units this week and I was thinking in this upgrade... I understand that it is easy to self-made and is it possible to upgrade only a few clusters? I have 2 units so could I buy 3 items (so changing 6 clusters of 12) and keep the rest?
    Many thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

And If yes, pc software will work correctly in terms of calculate spectrum..? Maybe this will be an inconvenient to do a partial upgrade....??

All clusters should be upgraded per fixture.

Ok! Thanks a lot