Thread: false email alert

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I checked the firmware, only after 10 subsequent failed transmissions a wrong temp. (here: 40°) can occur

I am quite sure that there are interference problems. Please test without extension.
    @Kartyse: Show us a picture where we can see the temp probe and the cable to it

PS: please let us not mix here too many topics. I see no relation between the level inputs (are the really errors or just correct readings?) and the cond. probe (why do you have 38mS? please check if this value is shown in "normal operation)
    if there are issues with other sensors than temp please open new threads
    i dont want to mixte things but the false alarms happens always temp+level. Last time i was there and everything was normal. For me it never shows temp 40, just temp and level alarm. I have to try it without the extensions.

false alarms happens always temp+level
    I don't know what this means.

what is the content of the alarm email?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.