Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dosing Pump not connecting

Beitrag Dosing Pump not connecting

When I download the software then attach the doser to the pc it keeps coming up with an error saying cannot connect.

I am un able to download drivers, update firmware as the doser is not connecting to my pc I have uninstalled the software several times and no luck

I have windows 8.1 64bt

Hello,

it seems that the driver wasn't installed automatically.
    You need to install the driver manually, here is a step by step guide for the manual driver installation: http://www.addictivetips.com/windows...windows-vista/
    Make sure you installed GHL Control Center and connected the doser via USB with your PC.
    The driver is delivered with GHL Control Center and you can find it in the "Driver" folder of the GHL Control Center (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1073\Driver).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It is windows 8.1 I am running not vista or windows 7!

It is the same, just open your device manager in windows 8 and follow the steps.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have done that, now I cannot update the fireware!!

Please follow this step by step guide for updating the firmware: http://downloads.aquariumcomputer.co...php?fileID=259

It comes with an error (AGAIN) that "update cant be started reset the device by disconnecting it from the power" I have done this several times!!

If you can’t find a device with the name USBVCOM or it shows a yellow exclamation mark , please
    check the chapter Troubleshooting.
    Please follow the troubleshooting chapter.

where would I find that??????????

In the step by step guide i posted in post #6