Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux 3 eX 6.06 with ProfiluxControl 6.0.6.0 LAN problems

Default ProfiLux 3 eX 6.06 with ProfiluxControl 6.0.6.0 LAN problems

Everything was working fine with my PL3 and Doser. The other day I tried to connect through LAN and it would not connect. I tried with the Delay and without.

I'm able to connect through the RS232 port via USB to Serial Cable, but not with LAN. I have tried different cables too. The lights on the back of the LAN card are steady green and flashing orange.

PL3 General.jpg
    PL3 Lan II.jpg
    PL3 LAN.jpg
    PL3 System.jpg

Please help... I need LAN connection...

you must use manual settings

experiencing the same problem in 2 days already. for some reason my router showing "offline" under IP my LAN card. But i can log in with my iphone app ..go figure....

How?
    Why would the settings get lost?

No idea, but nothing have been lost. Same setting i have for some time. Keep getting error 50

Hello GHL... Where are you?
    This is why phone support would be great.
    Who has a tech support line phone number?

Hello,

did you try a static IP address ?
    In the LAN Properties switch to "us following settings" and give ProfiLux a static IP address.
    After you gave ProfiLux a static IP you should change your connection settings.
    Uncheck "Search automatically" and write down the static IP address in the field "Host-Name".
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I tried manual settings tonight... Still no luck... I have my routers IP address in the host name box. Where do I locate what port number?

Hows this look?

Devise IDLAN 2 14.jpg

LAN 14.jpg

As Host-Name you should use the address of your ProfiLux (192.168.1.9).
    The Port number is the right one (10001), you should not change it.
    The Device address should be 1 not 9.
    Uncheck th RS485 delay and set the Timeout to 20000 ms.

Connection.PNG

Are you sure that your default gateway is 192.168.1.1?
    How to find your default gateway look here: http://www.noip.com/support/knowledg...fault-gateway/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

GW.jpg

I tried those settings... No Luck.... Is it possible the LAN card is bad in the PL3?