Thread: Changing Time on Profilux 3 and Mitras

Default Changing Time on Profilux 3 and Mitras

Being in the USA, we just changed our clocks back and I am trying to get the time to change on my Proflux and Mitras devices.

Using the GHL Control Center I connected to the Profilux and clicked 'Use PC Time', clicked save changes. The Proflux and Mitras boxes all changed time to reflect what the source PC indicates for current time.

However, a few minutes later (probably less than 5), the Proflux and Mitras boxes revert back (advance an hour). The PC clock remains unchanged.

What setting am I missing ?

Where in the US are you? I always have the same problem when time changes.
    Go to System tab and then to Lan tab and check what time zone you are in.
    For some reason after trial and error I know I need to change it to -5 in order to keep time properly. Not sure why but it works that way. If I select my the time zone that corresponds to south Florida area the same thing that happens to you happens to me.
    Once I played with the time zone, problem solved.

Thanks for the reply. I had forgotten about the timezone setting under LAN. Not very intiative

To me it would make sense the if you change the time (General Tab) that should be the only place needed, and this should change/modifiy any other location of time setting.

I will need to confirm this when Im back home

Thanks

I agree with you.
    You should be able to change time then hit save and update and it should keep the time that way! Maybe next update GHL?