Thread: Dosing in Control Center

Default Dosing in Control Center

Is there a way to import all my dosing settings from my GHL integrated doser (not standalone) to Control Center?
    The dosing tab in CC has no info.

My doser is currently setup with Sockets utilizing Timers.

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

You have a Slave doser, right?
    How did you program the doser (via Timers) if not via the GHL Control Center? Directly via the Profilux controller?
    Which version of GHL Control Center do you use?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I originally programmed the slave doser with Profilux Control. I've just now changed over to the newest beta of Control Center.
    In PC, each pump of the doser was assigned a "socket" and it's controlled via a timer (runs every day and doses (X) ml (X) times per day.
    So I'm curious as to the easiest way to change over to the Dose Overview in Control Center.

Did you use ProfiLux Control version 6.0.6.0 before?
    Then it's possible to save the settings in this program and to load them into the new GHL Control Center.
    Generally, you will have to check if all settings have been transferred correctly.

If your ProfiLux Control is a lower version than 6, then it's not possible to transfer the settings.
    Here you will have to enter your settings once again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Did you use ProfiLux Control version 6.0.6.0 before?
    Then it's possible to save the settings in this program and to load them into the new GHL Control Center.
    Generally, you will have to check if all settings have been transferred correctly.
    Yes, I did for a brief period. Was there a Dose Overview section in that version of PC? If there was, i didn't notice it.
    So how exactly would I transfer these settings?

I know I could just redo it in Control Center and it wouldn't take long. I'm just kinda curious if it can be transferred automatically.

the timer settings can be imported from an older firmware version, so you can still use this method for dosing

if you want use the new dosing functions then you have to adjust them, an import from timers to dosers isnot possible

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    the timer settings can be imported from an older firmware version, so you can still use this method for dosing

if you want use the new dosing functions then you have to adjust them, an import from timers to dosers isnot possible
    Ok, this is what I figured. No worries. Thanks!