Thread: Setting additional levels on PLM-4Level

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mistral, I put the same card in my Expansion box and had a bit of trouble getting it recognised, these are the steps I took......

On the ProfiLux itself I used the buttons to: System --> Configure PAB --> Assign devices --> highlighted the Expansion box --> used the right button to put an "x" in the box -->Pressed the centre button. It then said "examining PAB" then "ready" and I pressed the centre button again.

I then removed the power cord from the Expansion box and the ProfiLux (important to restart ProfiLux I have found), waited 10 seconds then plugged in the ProfiLux, let it boot up then plug in the Expansion box.

Go to GHL Control or ProfiLux Control and open up: Probe/sensor controls --> Level, click "update view" under "Devices" in the ribbon menu at the top, (there is a bug with loading preferences at the moment for GHL Control V1047 I have found and they wont work properly if you don't do this) Make sure the sensor reaction times (in the last box) are set at something suitable (I use 1 second) and then double click the control circuit line that is going to be used (in the top box ).

You will have to use sensor number 5,6 for the built in levels of the Expansion box and 7,8, 9,10 for the Card, 1,2,3,4 are used for the ProfiLux.
    Set it up something like this

level1.jpg

and this

level2.jpg

This is how I did it, it may not be the correct way but it worked for me. It will give you something to go on with until Frank can get back to you, good luck!
    Last edited by ShaneT; 07.06.2014 at 16:03.