Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Conductivity Calibration Option on P3ex

Thanks Gunther I will look into these options and get back to you.

Ok so I hooked up my 2ex and was able to calibrate the conductivity probe no problem except the reading where all wacked. I then did an update on the firmware on the 3ex, calibration option returned. I then tried to calibrate the same way I did it on the 2ex, probe did not read anything when it was in the calibration solution. Once calibration was complete I exited the conductivity probe setting and went back to the main screen. Then I went back into the conductivity probe setting and the calibration option was gone once again.

What now, if I didnt need the profilux controller to run my lights it would be gone.

Sounds like a loose connection or a broken cable. Calibration is not possible if the probe isn´t recognized.

Looks like it is a problem with the board that does Cond/Redox/Level 3, took the board out of my 2ex and put it in the 3ex and it calibration is there. So that means I need to get a new board some how.

If you mean the ex-extension, you have to recognize it first before you can use the additional inputs, for more informations see http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...oad.php?did=75

The EX-extension is recognized on both controllers, it is definitely the card because I now have my 3ex fully running, conductivity probe is reading EXACTLY what my refract reads. One card works perfect in both the other card has a problem and will not allow calibration of the conductivity probe.

Please contact your retailer for checking the card.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.