Thread: Just updated controller to 6.03 and no connection, no web-server

Just updated controller to 6.03 and no connection, no web-server

Hi,

I've updated to 6.03 firmware, as it was newest available.
    The latests control is 6.0.2.1
    I thought it should work, but it seems it's not.
    How I can get control software to work with 6.03?

Also it's weird, but web server also is not responding (port is closed), I'm stuck...

I've updated to 6.03 firmware, as it was newest available.
    How have you performed an update with a not-working connection? With the emergency update?
    What have you set and how have you tried to connect?

The latests control is 6.0.2.1
    It is

I thought it should work, but it seems it's not.
    How I can get control software to work with 6.03?
    You may tell us how you tried it (LAN/USB/RS232) and check the settings. Webserver is only available via LAN and only if the LAN settings are correct.
    Best is to set a fixed IP in the subnet of your router, outside the DHCP range.

You write it don't work... what do you mean with "it"?
    We can't help without some basic information.

If you update the firmware, you have to adjust alls your ProfiLux settings again, because the ProfiLux is reset to factory defaults at an update from 5.xx to 6.xx.
    Or you could import your before saved settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for quick replies.

I do saved my settings and performed update, but can't connect now, after update, see attached image explaining my worries.

1. All was working on 5171 version (performed update myself before), I mean USB, Lan.
    2. Web server was behaving strange but iPhone was fine, so I was okay
    3. Updated via usb to 603 and no connection via lan/usb. No errors, it just opens dialog about no connection and options to adjust connection settings.

Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 09.11.03.png

Managed to log in finally! Just disconnected everything, rebooted computer, router, profilux...
    But, got another problem - all settings/sensors data restored, but if I try to export settings to my computer, see attached error comes up.
    Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 10.04.44.jpg