Thread: Light Composer Issue

Default Light Composer Issue

I have a issue with programming the Mitras. No matter what I do, the lights come on at 5am for a sunrise. I have the lights programmed to come on at 10am and off at 10pm. Even if I put the 5am, 6, 7, 8 or 9am at 0%, they still come on.

I also would like the lights to stay at 20k from 12pm till 8pm.

Is there anyway to fix this, or is there something that I'm missing?

Post up some screen shots of your light program

Gazz

you have to transmit the settings to the lamp, see the GHL Control Center manual for details
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    you have to transmit the settings to the lamp, see the GHL Control Center manual for details
    Well, I feel stupid. I've been looking for the Transmit button when you mention it. No where's to be found on my computer. I went back to the manual and saw where it's located. My laptop was hiding the transmit button, so I had to scroll down for it to appear. All is good now. Thanks.