Thread: changing maintenance max duration causes communications error

Default changing maintenance max duration causes communications error

in maint 1-4

if i change the value on max duration and save it , it causes communications error and loses connection

version 5.09

help??

ProfiLuxControl version and firmware version are matching?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

fw 5.09

sw 5.09 and 5.091

its matching

Hi, I can confirm, when max. duration is set to > 240 minutes in PLC an communication error appears. When I try to set the duration directly on the Profilux I can't set a time >240.
    SW 5.0.9.1/FW 5.09

regards Ingo

glad to see this confirmed besides me..

what i am trying to do is create a maintenance window that i would like to turn the skimmer and or the uv off for like a 24 hour period...

this period is limited to 240 minutes due to security reasons

It seems there is no range check in PLC - I have to add this in the next version
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.