Thread: Sicce Syncra control

Default Sicce Syncra control

Hi,

The GHL Range of Versia pumps doesn't include the SYNCRA SDC 3.0 type pump. As I need a lower flow (than the Versia 6) pump I would like to control (via the Versia Controller) the SYNCRA SDC 3.0 pump. Is this possible? If so, can you provide the cable wiring connections for the Versia Controller so I can make a cable to interface between the 2.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by herbster View Post
    Hi,

The GHL Range of Versia pumps doesn't include the SYNCRA SDC 3.0 type pump. As I need a lower flow (than the Versia 6) pump I would like to control (via the Versia Controller) the SYNCRA SDC 3.0 pump. Is this possible? If so, can you provide the cable wiring connections for the Versia Controller so I can make a cable to interface between the 2.

Thanks
    Would appreciate a response to.this please. Thanks

The connector types are the same however the Versia line of pumps are optimized to be controlled by the Versia controller. Connecting other pumps is done at your own risk. The other option would be to get the 1-10V communication cable directly from Sicce and control it via the ProfiLux 1-10V interface thereby bypassing the Versia controller.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Thanks Vinny