Thread: Unable to update WI Fi module in Mitras LX7

Default Unable to update WI Fi module in Mitras LX7

I was able to update the Wi Fi module on both of my Dosers Max 2.2 Standalone.

I tried with Mitras LX 7, failed all the way.

Method 1
    Tried to connect to Mitras LX7 Web interface while Mitras is on my Wi Fi network and providing the IP of Mitras.
    Asks for username and password. Provide both, cannot connect and keeps asking for username and password.
    This means that password is wrong. Reset it, restart Mitras LX7 (unplug for 30secs from power), problem remains.

Method 2
    Tried to connect to Mitras LX7 Web interface while my PC is connected to Mitras hotspot (Mitras default IP 192.168.4.1)
    Asks for username and password. Provide both, cannot connect and keeps asking for username and password.
    This means that password is wrong. Reset it, restart Mitras LX7 (unplug for 30secs from power), problem remains.

Method 3
    Saw this thread. https://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/s...he-wifi-module
    Tried with the ip/update the same issue again when Mitras is in connected to Wi Fi network (keeps asking for username and password).

Method 4
    Tried with the ip/update the same issue again when PC is connected to Mitras Wi Fi spot (keeps asking for username and password).

Method 5
    Open https://api.myghl.com/wifi-update/ (saw from the above thread)
    Error: see attached “Fail 1”.

Method 6
    Run the WiFi_FirmwareUpdateTool (it does not matter what I am going to choose: Start, Reprogram filesystem or Blanck chip. I am getting always the same error, see bellow).
    Error: see attached “Fail 2”. It seems like it can not connect to Mitras LX7.

I noticed that it does not matter which port I will connect the USB cable to the PC, PC in device manager always shows Port 3 and I am always able to connect to the Mitras LX7 using GHL Control Center and USB cable connected to Mitras.

I am also always able to connect to the Mitras LX7 from the app on my iPhone by clicking on myGHL-devices and then on the specific device.

I cannot connect to Mitras LX7 from the app on my iPhone if I add the device as local with the IP that I see on my modem (which of course is the same with the IP of Mitras that I see in the app when connecting throught the myGHL-devices).

Please advice.

Fail1.jpgFail 2.jpg
    Last edited by almost; 18.06.2024 at 10:37.

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

I just reset the Mitras from the button on it, nothing changed. All above still remains.

Hello,

Open a support ticket at https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...kets-enquiries

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Done.

Problem solved already.

Thanks Gael for your support!