Thread: Non-relevant measurem. values I deselected previous time keep coming back inoverview

Default Non-relevant measurem. values I deselected previous time keep coming back inoverview

There are like 10 different measurement values to show, like potassium, magnesium that I am not interested in. For me only Temp, pH and Cold are relevant: still I always get all 10 shown when I select Measurement values, and every time(!) I have to deselect the ones that ar not of interest to me.
    Why is my selection of the 3 relevant (ticked boxes) not stored?

Hi,

are you talking about GHL Control Center, GHL Connect app or myGHL? And which section exactly?
    In the app, the selection of the elements to view on the chart is saved when using the dashboard. At the logbook page the selection is currently not saved.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Hi,

are you talking about GHL Control Center, GHL Connect app or myGHL? And which section exactly?
    In the app, the selection of the elements to view on the chart is saved when using the dashboard. At the logbook page the selection is currently not saved.
    Hi Thilo,

GHL Control Center.

With kind regards,
    Ruud

Hi,

can you give me short summary what are you trying to do?

As far as I understood, you want to select values in the GHL Control Center that should be showed in the ProfiLux display or on the App / myGHL?