Thread: Profilux 3 firmware update failed

Default Profilux 3 firmware update failed

Hello,

I have updated my Profilux 3 firmware to 6.46. It stopped while in progress and now I have nothing working. I have read the ProfiLux 3 & 3.1 Emergency Update Instructions, but I was wondering if you absolutely need a RS232 cable in order to work? I have tried with a USB without any success. I have ordered a cable RS232 to USB and waiting for it.

I was wondering if there is any other way and if not should it work once I received the cable?

Thanks,
    Richard.

Hi. Have same problem. Where did you find firmware for P3EX? i have stacked on Load the firmware-file for ProfiLux by clicking onto „Open“, navigate to the firmware-file and select it. The file name of the firmware starts with „ProfiLux3_“ and ends with „.mhx“, e.g. ProfiLux3_V515_GER_ENG.mhx
    No idea where to find that file. On ghl website i have seen only firnware for Profilux 2
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Piotrek1974 View Post
    Hi. Have same problem. Where did you find firmware for P3EX? i have stacked on Load the firmware-file for ProfiLux by clicking onto „Open“, navigate to the firmware-file and select it. The file name of the firmware starts with „ProfiLux3_“ and ends with „.mhx“, e.g. ProfiLux3_V515_GER_ENG.mhx
    No idea where to find that file. On ghl website i have seen only firnware for Profilux 2
    Best regards
    Hello,

Firmware are included with the GHL Control Center software.

Please open a support ticket for direct assistance with your problem: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.