Hello,
After an unfortunate event last weekend = 1 meter of water in our finished basement, my Profilux Plus II Ex controller was submerged in water for some time. Since it was powered via a GFCI circuit, power was switched off prior to submersion of the controller. I've removed the case and inspected it. It is dirty. Nothing looks broken but there is some corrosion. The EX expansion module looks very good. I was able to find a brand new Profilux Plus II controller for sale and purchased it. Serial number is 0803092049

After cleaning in 99% alcohol solution and drying completely, I transferred the EX card from my original controller to the new controller.

Here is my question: When powering up the new controller with the EX card installed, it says new hardware recognized in serial location. It does not display any error messages. However, I'm not able to access any of the functions (conductivity, redox for example). This controller says it has software version 4.0. I'm unclear if I need to do a firmware update in order to gain access to the EX card.

Please help as my entire reef has been running reliably on this system for over 10 years and it's currently on life support!

Thx,
Andy