I have 3 Mitras lights that i am unable to control and am running out of options to get them working...

I am running the latest version of control centre, i did a firmware upgrade on the profilux this morning from 6.1 to 6.11.

I run a PWC card in the Profilux and when i look under system in the profilux it shows it as connected, the lights are static green & red flashing. PWC is set on channel 16 address 1 - The mitras lights are set in channel 16 with addresses of 2,3, & 4 - i am unable to connect wirelessly to any of these lights through control centre as it keeps coming up with connection errors.

When i go to light composer it will allow me (most times) to start with a template but when i try to "test illumination run" nothing happens (i have transmitted illumination run to channels before trying this)

I have spent a number of hours looking through the forum over the last few days but cannot find anything so i am stuck.... one thing i have noticed is that when i go to device manager on PC i dont see PWC under other devices so am unable to verify port numbers but i dont know if this matters or not, when i did the original set up i had the lights connected by USB and all drivers associated with this set up were loaded as expected.

Any tips would be appreciated as currently the PWC card doesn't appear to be working as it should.