-
Mitras profilux weird lighting schedule issue
Hello,
I finally got my Mitras set up, with both lights configured in slave mode as addresses 2 and 3, and the ProfiLux (with the PWC card) as address 1.
I loaded the RRL 17K lighting profile and adjusted the schedule to run from 9 AM to 9 PM. Everything worked perfectly.
I then wanted to add moonlight, so I set the Royal Blue channel to 1% in the first and last scheduled slots instead of 0%, and configured the moon simulation to run from 9 PM to 9 AM. Again, everything worked as expected.
The problem started when I wanted the moonlight to be off between midnight and 5 AM. I added a scheduled slot at midnight with Royal Blue at 1%, so the lights wouldn't try to slowly ramp down from 9 PM to midnight, followed by another slot at 12:01 AM with all channels at 0%. I did the same thing in the morning: 5:00 AM at 0% and 5:01 AM with Royal Blue at 1%.
As soon as I load this schedule, the lights simply stay on, even though the illumination channels in ProfiLux show that they are all off. Luckily, I checked the system last night after 9 PM, when the lights should have ramped down to moonlight, and noticed that they were still running at full brightness.
I've tried adding these time slots both through the Multichannel setup and through Light Composer, then sending the new schedule to Multichannel. Unfortunately, I get the same result either way. Everything looks correct in ProfiLux, both in the app and in GCC, but the Mitras lights remain on.
Deleting the additional time slots reliably fixes the problem, but that leaves me with either no moonlight or moonlight running all night.
Is there a limit to the number of schedule slots that can be used? Or does anyone have any other ideas about what might be causing this behavior?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks