Thread: Doosingpumps in webbinterface ?

Default Doosingpumps in webbinterface ?

When will we be able do adjust the dosingpumps in the webbinterface in profilux3 ?
    It would be great when you not home and maybe a neighbour i feeding and controlling the water quality.
    Then he justs give me a call and says that the magnesium must be raised, then i just fix it via the webbinterface ?
    Cant be that hard ?

If you have someone capable of measuring and giving you an accurate magnesium level, then they will be quite capable of adjusting the dosing ouput themselves with the gear you have left there.
    But as it happens if you have your laptop with you and you can get into your homenetwork while away from home, then just connect using GCC like I do!
    I quite often turn on/off auto water change and other aspects while in Asia. Of course I have my wife at home who will give me a call immediately if things are going wrong.
    If you are going to do this, then make sure your tank watcher is watching well the changes you have made of site and report back immediately on any issues.

If I am away on holiday, the only thing I get my tank watcher to do is feed the fish. Very simple, hit pause, wait feed fish with the items prepared for them.
    Tank is stable enough I can leave it for a few weeks with this if I need to.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!