Thread: Android app doenst work

Default Android app doenst work

When i login with the app, it says that i have to update the firmware to 6.06, but the firmware from my profilux is already 6.12 which is newer that he asking for.

How come?

Hello,

we checked it and could not find any problems.
    Try to delete the the app data and reinstall the app.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Hello,

we checked it and could not find any problems.
    Try to delete the the app data and reinstall the app.
    ok thanks. by creating a new connect i have put in Host the Ip adres off my router in, port 80 and password of my router i have filled in. Is that correct?

You have to enter the name and password from the webserver settings:

Tapp.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

You have to enter the name and password from the webserver settings:

Tapp.jpg
    thanks, my app works. only the update of the firmware doesnt work. i want to update v6.12 to v6.14 got this message: error while transmitting firmware; flasherase - no response 8.

hopefully you can help me.

Thanks.

Gr Ryan

Did you followed the instructions GHL Control Center gives you? It will ask you to submit the firmware directly on the ProfiLux before you click OK.
    You also can do an emergency update if the normal update won't work. You can find the manual for the emergency update in our download area.

Did you followed the instructions GHL Control Center gives you? It will ask you to submit the firmware directly on the ProfiLux before you click OK.
    You also can do an emergency update if the normal update won't work. You can find the manual for the emergency update in our download area.
    it says that I have to confirm on the profilux to accept the firmware, but don't know where to do. how can i submit the firmware direcly on the profilux?

It should look like this:

step1.jpg
    step2.jpg
    step3.jpg

I don't get that message on the Profilux "download, yes or no"

Did you set the checkbox in the top menu? Look at the first picture.