Thread: heating and cooling

Default heating and cooling

Hello all

I am sorry, since I got this profilux I have been trying my hardest to make do with out asking questions not to be a burden anyone with having to type back big responses, but,this controller needs better instructions.

How on earth do you set up the heater chiller combination to work? i like to keep my tank in the summer 79 and i use a chiller for this and i don't want the tank going below 76 degrees in the winter and i use a heater for this.

i have socket #2 for heater and socket #3 chiller but i don't even think i did that correct.

How do i set this up?

again sorry for so many questions but i cant find what i am looking for on the ghlna.com site or reefcentral.
    Michael

Set the heater and chiller sockets to temperature, set your nominal temp and hysterisis (deviation). If temp falls below the heater should kick on, above nominal the chiller should engage. HTH.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

thanks almost finished what is inverted use for and should it be checked off?

Invert makes the socket opposite, not necessary for this application. I have mine set to temp/heater and temp/chiller. I use a fan instead of a chiller but it works the same as far as the socket is concerned.
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.