Thread: New GHL Control Center version 1.0.6.6 for Mitras, ProfiLux and GHL Doser 2

Beitrag New GHL Control Center version 1.0.6.6 for Mitras, ProfiLux and GHL Doser 2

...is available now.

With this version the GHL Doser 2 firmware version 1.06 was added.
    We recommend an update to version 1.06 because this increases the speed and stability.

Following changes were made in the GHL Doser 2 firmware version 1.07:
    • speed and stability improved

You can find the new GHL Control Center version in our download area.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Works extremaly slow
    Alarm error

I have just updated the profilux and GCC . I have a question about the dosser overview I have dosser set to timer 1 and set to socket 1( this for example of vinegar dossing) I copied settings into dosser overview and turned off setting for timer 1 will this work Andre
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card

For the dosing pumps you can either make the settings in the timer or in the dosing menu.
    In order that it shows up in the doser overview, you have to assign the function dosing pump 1 to your dosing pump 1 (socket 1) for example.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Just bought a PIII with FW 5.17. I installed 1.0.6.6 but says can't connect due to low FW version. Do i need to install another GCC?

Hello,

yes, you would have to connect to ProfiLux Control version 5172 first:
    https://aquariumcomputer.com/de-DE/g...ads?fileID=179

Then you can update the ProfiLux firmware and later on connect to GHL Control Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Hello,

yes, you would have to connect to ProfiLux Control version 5172 first:
    https://aquariumcomputer.com/de-DE/g...ads?fileID=179

Then you can update the ProfiLux firmware and later on connect to GHL Control Center.
    Thank you! All done!