Thread: plm conds-redox card problem

Default plm conds-redox card problem

Hello!

I have plm cons-redox card, v1.0 and profilux II plus. Card is seen by computer, but it doesnt read data from probe or null plug (in case of redox). When calibrating it reads both for null plug and probe with 230mv ADC 040 or about it. Is card broken? or maybe it is too old to work with firmware 4.0.8--5.17?

Regards

So both ADC-values are 040?
    How old is the probe?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes. it varies 038-043 in any step during calibration. Cond/Redox probes both are new. It looks like plm card doesnt see in data (conds/redox). I try to find out if it is firmware problem (from the side of card/profilux), or it is some hardware problem. I have tried the card with 4.0.8 firmware, result is the same - it doesnt see no probes, nor null plug (in the case of redox). I dont have older firmware to try.
    Last edited by airfind; 27.02.2015 at 16:14.

are we talking about a new card? or an older card? has it ever worked?

is probe defective?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The card is not new. I have bought it on ebay with profilux computer, so the card has not worked in my hands up to now. The computer is ok. The probe is new and works with another profilux ex.

Then it is probably a defective card.
    By the way, have you already tried the card in another extension slot (in case the slot is damaged)?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Then it is probably a defective card.
    By the way, have you already tried the card in another extension slot (in case the slot is damaged)?
    Yes, i have tried and even on two different GHL computers.

If it is defective, can it be repaired?

You have a PM.