Thread: Doser 2: Questions about connectivity and development roadmap

Default Doser 2: Questions about connectivity and development roadmap

if making this device accesible via pc or smartphone app, would it not be advisable to ensure that the applications actually work and that the device is esentially plug and play to a pc?

the connectivity to this device is poor to the extent of virtually being unusable.

what is the road map to update the app to be reliable and to re-engineer the connectivity, firmware, and driver loading issues?

I would not say that the connectivity is poor in general. There are more than 1k units out there so far and we know that the majority of the customers is able to connect without trouble, all known and registered support cases had been solved quickly.
    But I am aware that there is room for improvement - as always - and we are working hard on it.

I am not sure what the your intension writing this post was. There are only few to no details about your specific problem, absolutely no way for us to give any support here.

If you need personal support then please open another thread with all relevant details: OS, Software and Firmware version, what exact problem do you have wehen etc.
    Or contact us directly by email or PM, if necessary we can even help you via remote desktop, actually our support department prefers direct contact to the customer in these cases.

If you wanted to get some facts about the coming updates then I have these information:

1. updated Android app 23. Feb. 2015
    2. new iOS app 27. Feb 2015
    3. new GCC mid of next week
    4. new Doser Firmware 24. Feb 2015

Largest changes had been made in regards to the communication (faster and more error tolerant, e.g. when connection drops) and easier WiFi setup.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.