Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot see PAB devices (powerbar & touch) after upgrade to 6.1.4

Bump

Right, try this lads

1. On the profilux, press the arrow up button until you see "system", press enter (middle button)

2. Press the up button until you see "configure pab", press enter (middle button again)

3. Press the up button until you see "assign devices", press enter (middle button again)

4.you should see two boxes with a serial number to the right of them, using the up down left and right buttons, put an X in each of the boxes and press enter.

5. Go back to step one and check the boxes now have an x in them.

Make sure you have the latest GHL Control Center.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Gazzman and Artur

I have tried all that and I have the latest software. Do I need to update the firmware on the Powerbar 5.1? If so how?

One time I did manage to see the Powerbar in the software but then the software froze???

The Powerbar5.1 has the latest firmware, you don't need an update.
    Try to connect the PowerBar5.1 with the old Powerbar.
    Program the socket of the PowerBar5.1 to S5-S9 and try to connect the old one after.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

How do I connect the two? They have different plugs!?

Oh I am sorry, I ment without the old.

Yep, already tried that. Everything was disconnected apart from the 5.1

Make sure the PAB cable is OK.
    Are you sure you assign it correctly? After you navigated to assign device you should see the powerbar and you have to set the x to assign it, it looks like this:
    pabdevice.jpg