Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Firmware 6.14

Beitrag ProfiLux Firmware 6.14

...is now available for download.

Changes since version 6.13:
    • Problem in V6.13 with assignment of Expansion Box over PAB solved
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

just installed 6.14 I am impressed really like the dossing pump info. But I have a problem my PH went to 5.39 but my test pack says 8.1 ( was 8.18)and have lost the touch ( it is still showing all but cannot find it in control or control center) Because I cannot communicate I do not know the version. Thanks for any Help Andre
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card

Quote Originally Posted by AndreO View Post
    just installed 6.14 I am impressed really like the dossing pump info. But I have a problem my PH went to 5.39 but my test pack says 8.1 ( was 8.18)and have lost the touch ( it is still showing all but cannot find it in control or control center) Because I cannot communicate I do not know the version. Thanks for any Help Andre
    found why no touch have to reassign PAB devices still need fix for PH reading. when I did reassign pab the ph went up to 8.10 and then went back down to 5.44 .. also conductivity only reading MS is there away to change setting
    Last edited by AndreO; 17.03.2015 at 04:51. Reason: more found

If you like to change the measurement range of conductivity (salt or fresh water), then you can do this here in the GHL Control Center:
    LeitwertMessbereichumstellen-e.JPG

What does the pH probe show after calibration in the calibration fluids? Is the value correct here?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yes once calibrated the ph reading is correct. The conductivity probe I would like to read SE

What do you mean with SE? The conductivity can be displayed as conductivity, salinity or density.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    What do you mean with SE? The conductivity can be displayed as conductivity, salinity or density.
    I would like to display salinity thank you

Ok, then you can set this here:

Unbenannt25.JPG

Hello
    Can I update my controller that is running 5.11 now to this new version right away? Or do i have to do something else?
    Also can someone point me in the right direction of how to perform updates on controller? I havent done it in so long I forgot.
    Thank you
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by 90reefernyc View Post
    Hello
    Can I update my controller that is running 5.11 now to this new version right away? Or do i have to do something else?
    Also can someone point me in the right direction of how to perform updates on controller? I havent done it in so long I forgot.
    Thank you
    Jimmy
    you need to know what controller you have and use a usb cable ( do not use wlan) plus search forum for update instructions . Then follow them step by step.