Thread: dosingpump issues

Default dosingpump issues

I have an 3.1 Ne X with PAB, Touch and Dosing that I bought 3 years ago. Firmware (5.14) is old because of problems with updating (error 8).

I have tried now for several days to get the dosingpumps working but without success. The dosing pumps are connected to the mains in the wall and the other cable to the S5-S8 outlet of the back of the Profilux. While trying programming the timers and sockets the PAB cable is disconnected. Can someone, please, tell me what I am doing wrong? Everything else is working.

I gave up and bought a new one (stand alone and different brand).

Nevertheless it had been interesting to know why I didn't get the communication bulb to light up on the dosingpump?

When I bought the Profilux I had to send it back for repair. Not 100% fixed?
    Cable not working?
    Something wrong with doser?

I managed to update to latest FW

This is hard to say by remote diagnosis.
    The S-Port at the ProfiLux, the cable or the Dosing Unit itself could have a problem.
    You could have tried another S-Port and another connection cable (if available) for testing.
    Have you been able to switch the pumps manually via the software?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have tried another S-port, I have tried with a different cable a no I have not been able to switch the pumps manually via the software.

When I changed the cable I got a red lamp flashing for pump 2 on the dosing unit.

What should I do send it back?

Yes, the best would be to send the Dosing Unit (including connection cable) in for testing.
    Please contact your retailer regarding the return process.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.