Thread: Web-interface Manual illumination control bug

Ausrufezeichen Web-interface Manual illumination control bug

Hi,

ProfiLux 3.1N eX, Firmware version 6.12 (will be same with 6.13), Mitras Simu Stick.

I found a bug in the web-interface illumination.html page.

We have no variable cursor for illuminations setted as copy of other illumination
    The only bug bypass i found is to add a fake time point and tick "copy illumination run" after.

Thank to correct for next release :-)

Gaël

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what exactly yoy mean. Can you provide some screenshots?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Do you see the problem now?

Thank

The problem is fixed now. Please delete browser cache and test it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

How the problem can be fixed without firmware update???

EDIT: All is OK now.

I understand how: Some scripts an CSS files used by web interface are loaded from a server hosted at aquariumcomputer.com

But that mean that Profilux web interface can't be used on LAN only network. Just good to know that, (it's written nowhere).

Thank for all.
    Last edited by Gael; 18.02.2015 at 20:12.