Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOSER 2 issue

Default DOSER 2 issue

Hi,

Seem to have an issue with my doser 2 - light is blue and doesn't even dose - was working fine or I thought it was .
    does not manual dose if don't from software and the buttons( or I think these are the buttons for manual dosing).
    I have rebooted it and it picks up from the CCenter you can edit it , add doses, time etc. but light is still blue and not yellow as before and doses nothing

Hello,

can you post a screenshot of your settings? You can use the Windows Snipping Tool.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok , but it doesnt even work by pressing the manual button.

I am not home now to do so but what settings are you looking for in particular . I may be able to tell you . As there are not many settings to address
    Last edited by Vim1zn; 16.02.2015 at 11:04.

Which firmware version have your doser?

Ok , but it doesnt even work by pressing the manual button
    Do you mean the buttons on the doser?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes the buttons in the doser or do these not do anything
    Also when try to do a manual dose from any of the pumps or run the calibrate tool. Nothing makes the pump work .

Doser has latest firmware - 1.02 i think .

Ok, We check this and contact you as fast as possible.

Is there any way to hard reset the doser ? . Or factory reset . Like a reset button or reset sequence etc

Thanks

No there is no reset button.
    You can do a factory reset with GHL Control Center under Extras -> Default settings.

Hi,

Have you got an update on this please . As i am not dosing now for 4 days.

Thanks

Hello,
    we are working on a new firmware. Meanwhile you can downgrade to version 1.01.