Default Conductivity data wild & not graphing measurement units

First my hardware:

2015-02_P3ex_setup.jpg

Now my Conductivity probe (PL) settings:

2015-02_Conduct_setting.jpg

Conductivity graph:

2015-02_Conduct_graph.jpg

Problems:

(1) Profilux records data, but does not record the unit of measurement.

(2) When data is graphed, there is no unit of measurement ... and, the data appears to fluctuate significantly (with water temperature?). Should show a pretty much straight line.
    Last edited by Tone; 08.02.2015 at 07:15.

Did you checked this checkbox?
    Unbenannt.PNG

When data is graphed, there is no unit of measurement ... and, the data appears to fluctuate significantly (with water temperature?). Should show a pretty much straight line.
    If you change the unit in the midle of the record you get different values.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, the box was checked ... all of the other probe measurements have the units included.

The measurement units have not been changed since the probe was setup ... those graphed results would seem to need many changes to the units over a short period of time through the night.
    Last edited by Tone; 09.02.2015 at 22:20.

Profilux records data, but does not record the unit of measurement.
    Did you opened the saved file with an editor and there is no units in the file?
    We can't reproduce your problem.

Unbenannt.jpg

Tested it with the ProfiLux here and the units are saved.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Did you opened the saved file with an editor and there is no units in the file?
    We can't reproduce your problem.
    Well, as you can see, the problem exists.

The txt file is recorded with units ... the other question, why the huge swings in the data?

GHL_Meas_settings.jpg

GHL_Measurements_txt.jpg
    Last edited by Tone; 13.02.2015 at 04:56.

Here are the latest data of temperature (C) and conductivity (kg/L):

(1) there are still no units displayed for the conductivity graph, and

(2) why the swings in the conductivity data ... is it related to temperature? How can I prevent this occurrence?

Thanks.

2015-02-15_Temp_Conduct.jpg
    Last edited by Tone; 15.02.2015 at 03:31.

there are still no units displayed for the conductivity graph, and
    I am sorry for the missunderstanding, yes i can see that there are no values in the graph.
    We will check it and fix it with the next GHL Control Center version.

Thank you, Artur.

Any response to the second part of my previous post:

(2) why the swings in the conductivity data ... is it related to temperature? How can I prevent this occurrence?

Sorry but I can't tell you what it could be, i will forward it to my colleagues.