Thread: Help with Level and Sockets to Fill and Drain a Tank.

Default Help with Level and Sockets to Fill and Drain a Tank.

Hello,
    Thank you for reading my thread. I need to fill a tank (with a pump), drain the top 3/4 of the volume with a second pump, and drain the last 1/4 with a third pump. I figured Min-Max control was my best option. Under Level I've set control circuit 1 to Min-Max control with sensors 1 as level 1 and sensor 2 as level 2 (so level 2 is min and level 1 is max). I have socket (pump 1) set to Fill water 1 and it fills the tank beautifully. At the moment, I have socket 2 set to Fill water 1 inverted and it drains the tank well. Please check out the drawing of my set up. With L3 in the middle I need to determine how to shut of socket 2 (top drain pump) once the level has dropped below level 3, (so for socket 2 the min/max are L3/L1, respectively). Then once the level has dropped below L3, I need socket 2 to shut off and socket 3 to turn on the bottom pump and drain until L2 is reached (so for S3, L2/L3 are the Min/Max). Thank you, active forum members, for you expertise and assistance.
    Sincerely,
    USFguy

USFguys Drawing.pdf

Dear Moderators,
    I meant for this thread to be posted in "measuring and controls" not "pump controls." Could you possible move/copy to there. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    USFguy.