Thread: ATO with 2 sensors

Default ATO with 2 sensors

I my previous setup I used a float switch and optical level sensor (for safety) for my ATO and it worked great.

I got a new setup and guess wanted to be a little cheap and got 2 float switches and I can't figure out the optimal settings for ATO.

I am using:
    Profilux controller with splitter for 2 sensors
    Newest firmware and software
    I do that ATO with the Profilux dosing pumps

My issue:
    Level sensor 1 is set to Auto Top Off, Always ON etc. which works great. When the level is to low dosing pump 4 gets activated and fills up the sump.

I have an issue with the setting of sensor2 which would be my safety net just in case level sensor 1 fails.
    How can I use this sensor? I want him to shut off the dosing pump once he gets activated by water which would mean there is to much water in the sump? At the other end as this is a float switch and there is no water touching him he hangs completely down and technically he is "activated". Do I have to flip the switch around or is there another way to solve this? What setting should I use for sensor 2?

Thanks for any help
    Michael

maybe mode "ATO with 2 sensors"?

Sometimes things can be so easy in life...
    Thanks Matthias.

It is correct when I enable "ATO with 2 sensors" for Level 1 automatically Level 2 gets disabled in the software settings?

yes, because level 2 works with level 1