Thread: Conductivity calibration is not an option - card or firmware problem?

Frage Conductivity calibration is not an option - card or firmware problem?

My 3.1A ex is running perfectly with all its' 6 level sensors. My conductivity probes are both active and showing sensible measurements, but still I don't get to calibrate. Is it a card or a firmwareproblem - or something else?

Calibration is only possible directly at the PL
    There is no way to do it with GHL Control Center or web interface (except remote control of te PL)

Thanks for your reply, Gunther. The issue is that "Calibrate" does not show up at all in the "Sensor Settings" menu on the Profilux itself. Probably this is due to a faulty ex-card or there is some bug in the software? Or something else?

In order that the calibration shows up in the menu, the following must be fulfilled:

-the conductivity measurement must be active
    -the sensor must be in a proper condition (e.g. no broken cable)
    -the sensor must be connected
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Larskn, I have experienced this as well ... it was there, then it disappeared, and then it came back ... it is a mystery. Have you tried to engage it through a reboot?