Well I think I have some ok photos to show, I have half worked out the camera and using picasa 3 and only use the auto colour function and this what I got, it almost looks as it is

I cleaned the bottom of the tank today as I added some Extra and it turned the bottom brown, I had a problem getting the particles to get into the weir so added a canister filter intake pipe to the weir, and to my amusement I just put it under the water till all the air was put put my thumb over the output and placed into the weir and away it went had to slow down my full siphon in the weir to keep the sump level right but now it sucks crap out from the bottom of the tank, it dosent need to get to the weir to be removed from the tank( make sure if you do this up put a siphon break ten ml below the water level incase of a power failure that way you won't have your entire tank on the floor best thing I have done so far.

Calcium reactor running now but slow PH in Reavtor is 7.00 Ph and 30ml a minute flowing through reactor. There isn't a big Alk consumption at the moment.
I am running this off my return ( which changes all the time un it'll my vario blue 2 arrives to controll The flow through reactor, and the carbon doser from aquariumplants.com to electronically control the bubble count).

Engine room pic, all cable trays are exposed and PH probe running In Temporary position till my order from Seawatec arrives with new PH probe and additional PH port with card for Profilux

FTS

And the rest of the pics

Hope you enjoy the pics

There maybe more pics to come