Thread: Expansion Box Level sensor alarm "Reset" doesn't work on P3ex firmware 6.12 using web

Default Expansion Box Level sensor alarm "Reset" doesn't work on P3ex firmware 6.12 using web

If a level sensor on the Profilux 3ex triggers, I can reset it successfully using the web interface.

If a level sensor alarm on the Profilux Expansion box triggers - pressing the "Reset" button on the web interface makes the button disappear briefly, but the button comes back and the alarm has not been reset:

Screenshot_2015-01-24-13-31-18.png

The above image is from the web interface using Chrome on Android, but I've confirmed that this also doesn't work on Windows 7 using IE11 and Chrome.

I was able to successfully reset the expansion box level alarm using GHL Control Centre.

In case this information is relevant:

profilux1.png
    profilux2.png

Hello,

we will test it and fix it if necessary.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.