Thread: Doser 2 Calibration Problems

Default Doser 2 Calibration Problems

I am unable to properly calibrate my stand alone Doser 2. It is the three pump version. When set to the same speed in the calibration settings on the console, the three pumps run at dramatically different speeds. On speed setting 2, pump 1 delivers 6 ml/min, pump 2 delivers 12 ml/min and pump 3 delivers over 30 ml/min; all set to the same speed? Furthermore, changing the pump speed in the calibration settings has no effect on the rotation speed of the pump heads - surely it should? I see nothing in the manual to suggest how to remedy this problem.

Furthermore, changing the pump speed in the calibration settings has no effect on the rotation speed of the pump heads - surely it should?
    Yes it should have an effect.

Please change the MaxSpeed to "0 (slow)", save and dose manualy (Buttons on doser or in GHL Control Center). Then change the MaxSpeed to "3 (fast)" and dose manualy again.
    Do you see any changes in the speed?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for the reply. When I change the speed in the calibration area of the tab for doser pump 1, and then run the calibration, nothing changes. Maybe I'm not 'saving' the change, but I don't see a button for 'save'. If I close the doser pump 1 tab, it asks me if I want to save any changes, and if I say yes, then reopen, the speed has been changed. Is this correct? If so, it would have been helpful (and saved me a ton of time) to have this spelled out in the manual.

To save your changes you have to click the "Save changes" button in the top menu.
    Unbenannt.jpg

Before you calibrate the pump, you have to change the max Speed and click the "Save changes" button.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.