Thread: GHL control center and Windows 8.1

Default GHL control center and Windows 8.1

DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO GET IT TO WORK!!!!!! downloaded control center and of coarse it doesn't work, so i read up on how to manually install the drive. The driver never downloaded, cannot find it anywhere on the computer. also when i automatically let the computer download the driver it gives a code 28, but the one it finds on the web, experiences a problem installing it. researched it some more, and found out the computer has to be in advanced set up to allow the driver to be loaded. went thru the procedures and guess what? IT DOESNT WORK!!!, i shut down the computer, shut down the mitras. does anybody have an idea how to fix this? if not does anybody want to trade 6 mitral for ecotechs. please help!!

Hello,
    you don't need to download the driver. The driver comes with GHL Control Center and you can find it in the "Driver" folder in GHL Control Center folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1059\Driver).

1. Uninstall actual driver:
    Right click on the GHL Virtual Communications Port -> uninstall driver.
    In the next dialog mark the checkbox and click Ok.
    Restart Windows.
    After the restart try to install the driver again manualy.

2. Manual Installation:
    Open your device manager and right click the device with the yellow exclamation mark and click “update driver software”.
    In the new window click on “brows my computer for driver software”.
    Click on browse and choose the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1059\Driver” and click Ok.
    If your GHL Control Center is installed in another location, then navigate to the GHL Control Center folder and select the “Driver” folder. After the driver was installed restart Windows and try to connect again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

THANK YOU!!! it works