Thread: Doser 2 not working

Default Doser 2 not working

Hi all,
    I recently let my nephews play with my PC and ended up getting viruses on it. I then took it to geek squad to fix it. They did fix everything on my computer however they deleted part of the stuff I needed including the GHL desktop shortcut. Also while they had it (3days) my GHL doser2 stopped working. When I got the pc back I could not get my doser 2 to work. I tried downloading everything again and checking my com port settings and made sure the driver was installed. I still can't get it to do anything. It won't even work or do anything when using the buttons on the front of it. I also tried hooking it up to the pc and using the manual dose and got nothing. What else can I do to get my GHL doser 2 back online and working properly? I'm kind of computer ignorant to start with so this whole thing has been a task for me anyway. This has just highly complicated it for me. I have also been emailing Michael back and forth and have done what he suggested but it's still not working so he asked me to post the problem here. Thanks for you help.

Hunter

Hello,

have you restarted the doser (unpluged the power cable for few seconds)?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, about 20 different times.

We recommend to ship your Doser to your retailer in order that he performs the firmware update once again manually.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.