Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mitras time and system is frozen

Default Mitras time and system is frozen

Hello, I have 2x Mitras 6200hv for about 10 months now, working perfectly as a master and slave. About a month ago I bought the PWC card to control them using the P3, now, both lamps on slave mode, working as expected being controlled by the P3.

Today, is the third time that this happens; when I got home from work (around 5 p.m.) I noticed that all the lights of one of the lamps are turned off, looking at the display of that lamp it says that the time is 1:35a.m. (hence the lights are off). The display of the other lamp is showing the correct time, and all the lights are on as they should be. When I try to control the lamp to see what could be wrong using the front panel, all the buttons are not operational, as the complete system has frozen. The clock doesn't run anymore and stays at the same time. There is nothing I can do by pressing the buttons that make the lamp react in some way. For me to recover from this problem, I need to disconnect the lamp from the power outlet, and plug it back again, and now when it starts it gets the correct time, (same as the other lamp) and it starts to bring all the lights on smoothly.

The first two times that this happened, it happened to the same lamp, I was a bit concern about a faulty lamp, or a bad configuration, but today it happened to the other lamp. The times when the lamps got this problem were 1:35am, 6:47am and 7:20am. So random times I'm thinking. And all has happened in the lapse of 10 days.

Running latest firmware in P3 and Mitras.

Are there any known solutions to this issue?

Cheers!

Hello,

which firmware version is on both Mitras? Is it the latest one?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Carolin, yes, both lamps have the same and latest firmware, a day ago this issue was repeated again.

Cheers.

Have you set the same channel for the PWC card and both Mitras lamps?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi

Tonight i find one of my two 6100HV totally frozen, daylight instead of night lighting, time frozen to about 14h while nearly 19h.
    Firmware is 1.17.
    I uses them in slave with Profilux 3 ex and PLM-PWC.
    Configuration:
    PLM-PWC: Master, chan:26, addr:1
    Mitras Left: Slave, chan:26, addr:2
    Mitras Right: Slave, chan:26, addr:3

Thank in advance.

***** System report ****
    Controller properties
    Name: ProfiLux 3.1T eX
    Firmwareversion: 6,12
    Device address: 2
    PAB address: 17
    Serialnumber: 14111120xx
    Slot count: 3
    Level inputs: 4
    Sensor 1: pH-value
    Sensor 2: Temperature
    Sensor 3: Conduct.(S)
    Sensor 4: Redox
    Onboard 1-10V outputs: 6
    Onboard socket outputs: 8

Slot/card properties
    Slot number 0
    Name: SERIAL
    Class: Communication card

Slot number 1
    Name: PWC
    Class: Communication card

Slot number 2
    Name: OXYGEN
    Class: Analog card
    Sensor 1: Oxygen

PAB devices
    Name: Expansion Box
    Firmwareversion: 1,07
    PAB-address: 18
    Serialnumber: 14090530xx

Name: VorTech-Controller
    Firmwareversion: 1,03
    PAB-address: 19
    Serialnumber: 14100560xx

Name: ProfiLux Touch
    Firmwareversion: 1,05
    PAB-address: 20
    Serialnumber: 14110570xx

@rponza + itsmorefun:

We'll check this. It's probably no hardware issue. We'll check if it the firmware can hang.

Hello Carolin, thank you for looking into this, yesterday has happend again. One of the two lamps has frozen, I created a video for you to have a look. I have another video that shows how I get out of this problem and this is when I plug the power back to the lamp, this time the lamp gets the time and date of the controller and it starts dimming the led's to the correct values and all is normal again. Let me know if you'd like to see the other video and I will post it.

Hello rponza,
    thank you for the video. It would be good to post the other video, too. Thanks.

Hi Carolin, here is the other video showing when I reset the lamp, This video has different times than the first one because it is a bit better to view than the previous one that I had, the problem happened yesterday again, the lamp got frozen at 1:56am when the real time was 19:32.

Last edited by rponza; 26.02.2015 at 23:28.

Hello Carolin, are you still looking at this issue, the problem is still happening at least once a week on both lamps. Tanks.