Hello, I have 2x Mitras 6200hv for about 10 months now, working perfectly as a master and slave. About a month ago I bought the PWC card to control them using the P3, now, both lamps on slave mode, working as expected being controlled by the P3.

Today, is the third time that this happens; when I got home from work (around 5 p.m.) I noticed that all the lights of one of the lamps are turned off, looking at the display of that lamp it says that the time is 1:35a.m. (hence the lights are off). The display of the other lamp is showing the correct time, and all the lights are on as they should be. When I try to control the lamp to see what could be wrong using the front panel, all the buttons are not operational, as the complete system has frozen. The clock doesn't run anymore and stays at the same time. There is nothing I can do by pressing the buttons that make the lamp react in some way. For me to recover from this problem, I need to disconnect the lamp from the power outlet, and plug it back again, and now when it starts it gets the correct time, (same as the other lamp) and it starts to bring all the lights on smoothly.

The first two times that this happened, it happened to the same lamp, I was a bit concern about a faulty lamp, or a bad configuration, but today it happened to the other lamp. The times when the lamps got this problem were 1:35am, 6:47am and 7:20am. So random times I'm thinking. And all has happened in the lapse of 10 days.

Running latest firmware in P3 and Mitras.

Are there any known solutions to this issue?

Cheers!