Thread: Webcam setup assistance ....

Ausrufezeichen Webcam setup assistance ....

Gents,

I'm not able to setup a webcam?

ProfiLux 3 eX FW-Version 6.12
    I'm using a DCS-5222L (Dlink camera).

I can view the live stream intern/external with IEP11
    but whatever I fill-in at GHL Control Centre under webcam
    the live stream window isn't showing in the PL3 webinterface?

0.00.00.000:81/m/i/video.html?p=3&h=1,2,&j=3,

if any one know what I do wrong and could assist me I would be very grateful!!

Jan
    Last edited by diverdutch; 14.01.2015 at 12:16.

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Artur,

Thank you so much for swift reply but I tried all mJPEG combinations :-( no matter which one I implement no video venster is coming visual in webinterface?

In also confused as in de IP cam setting I can't see mJPEG only H.2... MPG4 and JPG?

Anyway maybe this cam doesn't fith the DHL webinterface ? So for now I'm lost so if anyone has an suggestion how to make it happen please let me know ...
    Last edited by diverdutch; 14.01.2015 at 06:45.

Which Browser do you use?
    The Webcam stream in the Webinterface is not working with Internet Explorer.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Realy ?? That's nice .... didn't read this :-(

Which browser is supporting webcam stream in webinterface ? Why ghl maintains such a complicated setup wile competitors give an plug and play option is beyond me ?

It is working with Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Okay, I got it working and used it now by Google chrome....

see my Prt Scr of the settings...

interface.jpg

GHL Control Center.jpg
    Last edited by diverdutch; 14.01.2015 at 12:12.