Thread: Mitras Lightbar -- Juwel Trigon 350

Default Mitras Lightbar -- Juwel Trigon 350

Hi all,

I have a Trigon 350 Marine setup currently Fish only, thinking on Corals. Currently my lighting is 4 x SunaEco 500 (2x Marine white 2x Marine blue).

What would be recommended Mitras Lightbar setup? My idea is 1 x Mitras Lightbar Actinic 100 & 1 x Mitras Lightbar Ocean Blue 50, if I understand correctly this will provide a lot more light than I currently have, but falls way under the recommend watt per liter on the GHL info page.

The Lamps will be running 100% as I only have a Profilux ii Plus, upgrade to a will ver. 3 later down the line.

Seperate question is it worth adding a Mitras Simu? I read in another thread that a combination of Mitras LX and Mitras Simu is not worth it as the LX makes the Simu obsolete, is this also the case with the Mitras LB. In other words save the money for the new Profilux

Thanks

Hello,

"Currently my lighting is 4 x SunaEco 500 (2x Marine white 2x Marine blue)."
    -> How many Watt in sum is this?

"Seperate question is it worth adding a Mitras Simu? I read in another thread that a combination of Mitras LX and Mitras Simu is not worth it as the LX makes the Simu obsolete, is this also the case with the Mitras LB. In other words save the money for the new Profilux"
    -> also the Mitras Lightbar makes the Mitras Simu obsolete. Having the ProfiLux 3, you can simulate all weather effects with the Lightbars as with the Mitras Simu.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The total wattage of the LED bars is 48 Watt

Thanks for the answer on the Simu - will set that money aside for the profilux upgrade :-)

If the current 48W are sufficient for your tank, then it will of course be also sufficient to use

1 x Mitras Lightbar Actinic 100 & 1 x Mitras Lightbar Ocean Blue 50

Herewith you will have more than 48W, but as the lamps will be dimmed later on, then it will be ok.
    If you run them 100% you have to keep an eye on the tank if it is not too much.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.