Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with Internet connections

Default Help with Internet connections

Hey guys

Been trying to set up ProfiLux with emails and the app for iPhones but I just can't think how to do it been reading some of the forums but there no good to me
    I have the cable plug in the back of the ProfiLux and 5:15 the latest update I have

Quote Originally Posted by coops1234 View Post
    Hey guys

Been trying to set up ProfiLux with emails and the app for iPhones but I just can't think how to do it been reading some of the forums but there no good to me
    I have the cable plug in the back of the ProfiLux and 5:15 the latest update I have
    I don't have iPhone, but the whole process needs some understanding of networking, TCPIP and Dynamic DNS or Static DNS.

Do you have a Profilux 3? Can't be done on the 2!

Honestly, I would either talk to a mate who knows all this stuff, or hire a pro in.
    It is quite difficult if you don't know anything and don't know how to test connections.

Or maybe just wait until they get this GHL cloud thing going and it may be a lot easier then?
    Also suggest that if you have a profilux 3 I would also be updating to the latest firmware (6.12) 5.15 is very old!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Hey mate I'm not to bad with computers stuff I just need help with setting it up that's all
    And yes I have p3 and I just update it today to 6:12

Please post some screenshots of your settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

You should not post personal information like wireless keys and passwords.

Ok it seems your ProfiLux have the IP address 10.0.0.136

If you want connect via the app, you have to enter the IP 10.0.0.136 as Host.

Please show us your ProfiLux e-mail settings.
    You can use the Windows Snippping tool.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

image.jpgm

Got the app working thanks Arthur
    He's pic of ProfiLux emails
    Last edited by coops1234; 13.01.2015 at 22:38.

Also with the app it only works when I have wireless connections