Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange behaviour for dimmable GHL T5 bar

Oh, just when it's at 0%. Probably just the EVSA switching off and on.

I Had a little time this morning to check on the lights. They seem to be getting worse. Even switching from 0 to 100% does not seem to be reliable anymore.
    When I power them on I see a short flash in the T5 bulbs and then nothing. Sometimes it does switch on but only when I switch directly to 100%.

I think you had already excluded the option that there is a defect at the ProfiLux through testing the lightbar
    at another L-Port, right?

Then perhaps the electronical ballast in the lightbar is defective. You could send the lightbar in for checking.
    Please contact your retailer for further details.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Carolin

No I was unable to before because the PF3 unit was built-in very tightly. I changed this recently and have switched the streamer and light ports. And what do you know?! It works! I am now able to dim the unit every way I want and the streamers work just fine on the other port too!

What could be causing this??

Default Strange behaviour for dimmable GHL T5 bar

Looks like I spoke too soon. When I looked this morning it was starting up just fine but when I returned from my daughters swimming lesson at noon the unit was off again.

Manually switching it on did fire it up but that's not what should happen.