Thread: JMB led + Profilux 2

Default JMB led + Profilux 2

I'm interested in making the step towards using the PL, but find it hard to get a clear view on what materials are actually needed, and how much this would cost in total.

I want to create a Blackwater biotope: 160x65x65cm.
    For this I want to use 2 JMB Amazone ledunits of 120 and 90 cm (because these are 3000K).
    I could use these with a dimmer to simulate sunrise and sunset, as well as set the maximum illumination.

If I could do the same with the Profilux 2, I would also be able to measure T and PH constantly.

Can the JMB ledunits be connected to the PL? And if so, do I need material such as a ledcontrol?
    How many JMB ledbars could be dimmed independently with the PL2 in it's standard setup?

Unfortunately the JMB Amazone LED units are not familiar to us.

Please contact the lamp manufacturer directly and ask him if they can be controlled by ProfiLux.
    ProfiLux offers a 1-10V control signal.

Thank you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.