Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GHL Doser 2 iOS App

Apple provides anonymous crash reports for developers to help to improve the software.
    Our developers will receive anonymous reports from all devices, where this function is enabled.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ok well you should have about 40 of mine coming your way! Doesn't connect at all. It tries to but then crashes....

Updated iPad to 8.3. App still crashes on opening.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisO View Post
    Good news!
    The app is now available in AppStore.
    The app loads great on my iPhone 5C running 8.3
    My only issue is with the dosing specific amount. If the phone goes to sleep the doser stops dosing. when the phone wakes up and the application is reopened the dosing continues.

Any way to set this as more of a request a dose amount and go on to other things? Only reason I ask is because I have my dosing set for a very low speed 4.5ml/minute so if I have to drop in 100ml of something (calcium) it literally takes a while.

Ok iOS 8.3
    FW 1.07

Can connect via wifi through GCC but not through the app?

Please help???

Quote Originally Posted by shaggss View Post
    ok, updated dose to 1.07. The app still crashes. It sees it, but when I tap on the loser it connects briefly (I see the 4 pumps) and then it crashes.
    mines is doing the exact same on my iPhone 5S. All phone software and sore firmware etc etc is all up to date.

its like it gets to the stage that it loads all of the losers information like how full the vessels are and can't handle the information and crashes mid way thru gathering the info. I have done the apple crash report thing.

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately the app was submitted to Apple before iOS 8.3 was released. We are currently testing the new version of the app, which will fix some crashes on iOS 8.3.
    If you would like to test beta-versions of the app, contact me via private message to get the invitation and instructions.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.