Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GHL Doser 2 iOS App

Great! This is AWESOME news!

Where are the setup instructions? It's asking for "Connection Name" & "Host"?

The connection name is the name of the new connection, e.g. GHL Doser 2 or My new connection. You can choose the name arbitrary.
    And the host is the host name or IP address of your GHL Doser 2.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK great. the app sees the Doser now but when I tap on the doser the app quits.

I have restarted my phone but no change. IOS 8.2 iPhone 6

Same happens on iPad 3 IOS 8.2
    Last edited by shaggss; 23.04.2015 at 10:37.

Which GHL Doser firmware is installed?
    Are there any other devices, which are connected to GHL Doser2?
    How are you connected to GHL Doser 2?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No others deivises
    I can connect via wifi through GHL Control Center

Is myGHL activated?

Could you post a screenshot of Doser's WiFi settings?
    Last edited by DennisO; 23.04.2015 at 11:08.

No myGHL

ok, updated dose to 1.07. The app still crashes. It sees it, but when I tap on the loser it connects briefly (I see the 4 pumps) and then it crashes.
    Last edited by shaggss; 23.04.2015 at 14:40.

You don't have to update the Doser firmware in order to use the app.

Do your devices send crash information to apple?
    To share crash data with iOS developers

1. In Settings, tap Privacy.
    2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Diagnostics & Usage.
    3. If necessary, tap the Share With App Developer switch to enable it.

ok. done that! you should get the crash report then?